.o w n e r.

My photo
Kulai - Kuala Terengganu, Johor - Terengganu, Malaysia
mother of 2 awesome DamienMedina. currently working from home ( Qaseh Gold and babystuff)

Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

.tag from fat.

Comment on this note with your answers!
Tag your friends and see who knows the most about you!

1. Where you and I met?
-uitm segamat..first time jmpe time present BEL kat speaker corner!;b

2. How long have you known me?
-erm..does it matter?let's make it forever!;b

3. The last time we saw each other?
-td kat library..fat amek report sales ngn adah!hehe

4. Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
-alolo comey!!agk nerd and da first time u atrract me is when u present on BELL class..u r talking about ur pet..sweet!;b

5. Am I funny?
-erk..a bit!hehe..

6. What's my favorite music?
-beyonce kot..(coz u told me u r going to her concert meh?hehe)

7. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else(what)?
-cutieeeee..!

8. Have you ever hugged me?
-yesss!i even kiss u..remember??haha..

9. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
-adik!!(coz im 22 n u 21 darl!;b)

10. If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring?
-emmm..not sure..nazreen?eh eh..!dats who not what..hmm..tak tau!!u tell me!hehe..

11. Where do you think I will be in 25 years?
-happily married wif incik nazreen n u will come to my house tgether wif ur children..LOTS of!!hehehe..

12: Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?
-sure darl!!=b

oh oh!!dis is actually notes from fat..die taruk lam fcebook n aku answer kat blog neh..hmm..

aku nk tagggg!!

-fifah
-wawa
-farid
-qis
-aimi

No comments:




Formspring Icon (50x50) Pictures, Images and Photos" />